About Illa

My photo
"Honestly, I just like have to fun. I'm 18-years old for crying out loud. As a producer, I automatically have more freedom to do different things because its my job to do it. So you know what, I'mma do it." Born in the southern region of notorious Bronx borough in New York City, Illa grew up like many teenagers in America. He lived with both parents and went to public schools all through his Senior year in high school and played sports as a child . But what makes him so special? Illa elevated his notoriety as a musician and has done what most artists are afraid to do and express his biggest flaws in his personality through his music. With songs like "16", a song written as a will that would soon convince Illa to refrain from committing suicide, and "Dopamine", a narrative of his experiences with a female of the past.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Just saying wassup lol.